Ragnarok Online 2 Runtime Error
The Ragnarok Online 2 Runtime Error error may be caused by windows system files damage. I have been playing fine since the update. What the hell? Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.) - For images in signatures: 1 image up to 400 pixels wide, 150 pixels tall and 100kb in size More about the author
Please contact the application's support team for more information." Any1 else get this error? This means that you cannot reply to this topic. 5 replies to this topic #1 GenGen GenGen Drops Members 44 posts Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:33 AM anybody know why WindowsXP 32bit AMD 6000+ X2 2G RAM EVGA 8800 GTS Last edited by Mr_Luther; 03-20-2008, 11:28 PM. If you refuse to comply further action WILL be taken once started, ultimately leading to banning from the forums.
Ragnarok Online Download
What causes Ragnarok Online 2 Runtime Error error? Global RulesForum moderators may or may not be Tripwire Interactive staff members, but either way, please respect them, as they are the authority of the forums. Ascendancy08-04-2006, 04:31 PMu can only get a refund on the game if u havent activated the game yet otherwise u have to stay with the game h00dak08-04-2006, 06:37 PMi didn't buy
Servers can't handle your request". History: MessagePump <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 65686372 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free i have no idea what this means. i was over at the http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11073 with help of a friend i found a way to solve this problem. This tool will scan and diagnose, then repairs, your PC with patent pending technology that fix your windows operating system registry structure.
nomis23uk03-14-2006, 03:08 PMOriginally posted by Yoshiro Post your redorchestra.log file found in your RO/System folder in the bug report area of the Red Orchestra forums. Microsoft Visual C++ quintesse03-16-2006, 02:24 AMGame has been downloaded 100% (yes, validated games files) but refuses to start with "game unavailable". This time I figured out how to merely log off of Windows vs. If you can't keep the conversation civil, you will be removed from the forums.
I'm just gonna have to eat that 25 bucks I guess. It works perfectly..I downloaded the Autopatcher for XiLeRO and it finished downloading the patches. RO is NOT the place to make any extremist political statements of any kind. UPDATE: Appears someone from Tripwire commented over on their forums, not much content, but at least they appear to be aware of the problems and are working on fixes.
- Yoshiro03-05-2007, 07:22 PMThis is not a live support thread.
- Warning: ROPlayer RO-HedgeHog.ROPlayer (Function ROEngine.ROPlayer.ClientLocationalVoiceMessage:026 B) Accessed None 'V' Warning: ROPlayer RO-HedgeHog.ROPlayer (Function ROEngine.ROPlayer.ClientLocationalVoiceMessage:026 B) Accessed None 'V' Critical: CreateTexture failed(8007000E).
- Is there any way of fixing this?
- I am running Norton AV 2006, no Norton Internet Security (although elements of AV 2006 cover certain functions that Norton IS would cover as well).
- Im using a normal windows account for public use and always see an error window when try play RO This Game is currently unavailable.
- Ragnarok Online 2 Runtime Error Error Codes are caused in one way or another by misconfigured system files in your windows operating system.
- A simple rule-of-thumb: many Europeans find Nazi symbolism of any sort offensive; many Americans still find Soviet symbolism offensive.
- This feature is not available right now.
- h00dak08-05-2006, 06:04 AMThis bothers me.
- Anyway, my system stats are: no za, no norton or any of that stuff.
Microsoft Visual C++
Names recalling atrocities and war crimes in general, or units with particularly odious histories. EDIT: ah dont worry think ive found wot ur on about :D ok right better sign up to the RO forums hehe :D Miniu03-14-2006, 03:17 PMIm getting this message after verifying Ragnarok Online Download removed the software. Iro I renamed my .ini file to RedOrchestra_bak.ini and then restarted RO and everything came up fine.
Corsair XMS pc3200 1GB (2x512) WinXP pro sp1 (sp2 runs like ♥♥♥♥) don't say go to sp2 for a fix, that's not a fix. Yoshiro05-12-2006, 04:25 PMUpdated the list. knowing the members on this forum there proberly try and blame your hardware.... click site If everything else failed and you choose to do this please PM me.
Then send ZA to tray and launch RO, after a min it will load That is not a solution, removing third party software that should not even be affecting it is Report this post REASON Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. © Valve Corporation. Sign in to make your opinion count.
Log: FileManager: 0.710994 seconds spent with misc.
Show more Language: English Content location: United States Restricted Mode: Off History Help Loading...