Quicktime Error Rss Feed
Member Dashboard HomeExtensionsCommercialFrontpage SlideshowK2 Plugin for sh404SEFSimple Image Gallery ProSocialConnectK2 SupportFreeK2AllVideosDISQUS Comments for Joomla!Simple Image GallerySimple RSS Feed ReaderFree On GithubAkismet for KunenaFill It Up (for Joomla)Fill It Up (for WordPress)IAKI This has been corrected in the upcoming version of AllVideos (and the DEV one github.com/joomlaworks/allvideos ) IMPORTANT: Please search the forum before posting a question! is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Roxio, the leader in Digital Media Software Escape Artists Administrivia => Support Desk => Topic started by: jimhenry on July 11, 2014, 12:05:23 PM Title: 403 FORBIDDEN error when trying to check my blog
Project. Fix typos or links Fix incorrect information Add or update code samples Add or update illustrations Add information about... * * Required information To submit a product bug or enhancement request, E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Kind Regards Olivier De Groef Webmaster of a Joomla! 3.6 running the JoomlaWorks 'AllVideos' Plugin v4.7.0 Krikor NOW ONLINE Moderator Posts: 12191 AllVideos quicktime error 2 months 1 week ago #156970 Title: Re: 403 FORBIDDEN error when trying to get Podcastle RSS feed Post by: kibitzer on September 14, 2014, 05:16:36 PM Thanks Fenrix. Title: Re: 403 FORBIDDEN error when trying to get Podcastle RSS feed Post by: kibitzer on September 03, 2014, 06:05:10 PM Quote from: ElectroSquid on September 03, 2014, 10:27:04 AMI don't More accurately, it refers to the “movie atom” which describes the media data inside the MOV file.
- If the movie atom is missing, the previously mentioned error appears.
- JoomlaWorks Support Team Member --- JoomlaWorks www.joomlaworks.net/ Olivier De Groef OFFLINE New Member Posts: 4 AllVideos quicktime error 2 months 1 week ago #156966 Krikor Any idea when the update will
- JoomlaWorks Support Team Member --- JoomlaWorks www.joomlaworks.net/ Olivier De Groef OFFLINE New Member Posts: 4 AllVideos quicktime error 1 year 3 months ago #146087 Sam I had the same error and
- Open Menu Close Menu Apple Shopping Bag Apple Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music Support Search apple.com Shopping Bag : CommunitiesContact SupportSign inContentPeopleSearch Support CommunitiesiTunesProducing Podcasts Please enter a title.
- As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged
- Title: Re: 403 FORBIDDEN error when trying to get Podcastle RSS feed Post by: ALH on August 17, 2014, 05:06:42 AM I too am getting "(403) Forbidden" from both Podcastle and
- Restarting the application did not solve my dilemma.
- I should leave it until after the weekend and see whether it clears itself up.
Hope this aids other folks, J.The existence of some third-get together Program Companies and Startup Objects can lead to error when putting in QuickTime player, for the reason that they will Look for the line with 'ac_quicktime.js'. Title: Re: 403 FORBIDDEN error when trying to get Podcastle RSS feed Post by: kibitzer on November 05, 2014, 02:02:39 AM Folks, thanks for your suggestions on fixing this problem. All rights reserved.
Now when I go to submit my RSS feed, a few mins later I would recieve this message in an email:An error was encountered while trying to add your feed, [ I have also received the same error message using the Roxio Copy & Convert program. At first it was just Podcastle and Pseudopod. On podcastle.org, I can't seem to find a link to the podcast at all.
You can see this in '
Remember, the default option is QuickTime Plug-In.6. click site If you accept cookies from this site, you will only be shown this dialog once!You can press escape or click on the X to close this box. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site. If we can't find a fix the site will be moved back until we can resolve the problem.Apologies for the inconvenience.
Title: Re: 403 FORBIDDEN error when trying to get Podcastle RSS feed Post by: kibitzer on August 29, 2014, 08:52:09 PM Yup, PodCastle's hosting was moved yesterday and this is a Please try submitting your feedback later. See LICENSE.txt for this sample’s licensing information Abstract: Application delegate for the LazyTableImages sample. news PS: I use this plugin for several years now and I find it a very,very nice plugin.
Could you post me a link to the problem reports? Several functions may not work. I'm using a console agent I compiled from source code found on the Microsoft forum for downloading XML RSS 2.0 podcasts.
Even more, the movies are properly seen with other applications.
Also is it possible to have a link to the issue please? JoomlaWorks Ltd. Pokhara, Nepal Ph: +977-61-463781 | 463768 Fax: +977-61-463768 Cell: +977-9856023162 E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. Kind Regards Olivier Webmaster of a Joomla! 3.6 running the JoomlaWorks 'AllVideos' Plugin v4.7.0 Krikor NOW ONLINE Moderator Posts: 12191 AllVideos quicktime error 1 year 3 months ago #146101 Thank you
I can't see a problem my end -- iTunes still updates -- and I can't see any reports on the Facebook pages.