Quicktime Error 2000 Necessary Data Reference
If not, copy the file locally and try again. The file copies over normally. Have you backed up your iTunes Library this week? Search Forums Show Threads Show Posts Advanced Search Topic: Can't load Videos into iTunes / Quicktime error - 2000 07-01-2009, 08:56 PM #1 mclauw Freshman Lounger Join check my blog
The movie could not be opened. I tryed adding the folder and iTunes looks like it's adding it but nothing. In fact I've installed every AE version going back to CS6, and am still getting the same error messages, so I guess I ruled out that this is due to any flickr-free-ic3d pan white Explore Recent Photos TrendingNew Flickr VR The Commons Galleries World Map Camera Finder The Weekly Flickr Flickr Blog Create Upload Sign In Sign Up Explore Recent Photos
- Swing Lucille at People With 'The Walking Dead' Stickers AppShopper Apple Announces New iPhone 6s with 3D Touch Apple Announces iPad Pro with 12.9-inch Retina Display Apple Announces iOS 9, Bringing
- You can try to find the file again and see if the download will resume.
- Thanks, MikeReturn to posts indexReport Post•Re: QuickTime necessary data reference errorby Jeremy Garchow on Mar 4, 2010 at 7:36:09 pm[Michael Orlansky] "I'm getting the error message straight from the finder, trying
- I've looked around and apparently if you can find the little 8kb torrent file and add it to xtorrent, or find the same website then it just starts downloading from where
- Add your answer Source Submit Cancel Report Abuse I think this question violates the Community Guidelines Chat or rant, adult content, spam, insulting other members,show more I think this question violates
- GALLERIES FORUMS iPod, iPhone & iPad Problems & Solutions Accessories iTunes & other software Filling Your Device Community Search Forums SHOP ABOUT US The Team Advertise Contact Us Submit App News
- More discussions in After Effects All CommunitiesAfter Effects 1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 23, 2015 1:09 PM by Szalam Imported .mov files suddently showing up as unlinked videos80041749 Jun 23,
- Expand» Details Details Existing questions More Tell us some more Upload in Progress Upload failed.
- Username: * Username Password: * Password Create new account Request new password Search this site: Primary links Home Solutions ArticlesView Articles BlogsView Blogs QuestionsView Questions Unanswered Answers not accepted Solved answers
- All Rights Reserved.
Topic: Can't load Videos into iTunes / Quicktime error - 2000 iLounge Forums » iTunes, Apps, and Media Content » iTunes + Related Mac/PC Applications Can't load Videos into iTunes ADVERTISE | CONTACT US Sign up for the iLounge Weekly Newsletter Email: iLounge is an independent resource for all things iPod, iPhone, iPad, and beyond. The disk set to autoplay I have no control over that. You can not post a blank message.
The big problem is that when I try to add the previously converted .mp4 files to iTunes it doesn't do anything. Error -2000: a necessary data reference could not be resolved (A GoofyMovie.mp4) I am wondering about the error message. not the standard .mov quicktime files. MacRumors attracts a broad audience of both consumers and professionals interested in the latest technologies and products.
iPod, iPhone, iPad, iTunes, Apple TV, Mac, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. You can use the animation codec, cineform, PNG, Photo-JPEG, and many others inside the .mov wrapper. I've got file salvage working on it but it's taken nearly two weeks already. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy.
Thanks, MikeReturn to posts indexReport Post•Re: QuickTime necessary data reference errorby Jeremy Garchow on Mar 4, 2010 at 10:10:54 pm[Michael Orlansky] "Note: these files live on an Xsan. Did it have something to do with being in the iTunes directory, was it because I had previously converted the files .m4v with winamp? More questions How to fix error 1706 ms word 2000? Windows 10 stuck at welcome screen?
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. http://vealcine.com/quicktime-error/quicktime-error-461.php How to fix isass error in windows 2000 pro? Search Forums Show Threads Show Posts Advanced Search Go to Page... Why does my computer flash "you do not possess the necessary privilege" when I try to open certain programs?
The disk is clean, I cleaned... Register Now! Thanks, MikeReturn to posts indexReport Post<< PREVIOUS • VIEW ALL • PRINT • NEXT >>© 2016 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved[TOP] Log In Register Forgot Password news When I try to import it from scratch, it gives me the same error message about being unsupported or damaged.However, I had someone else connected to the same network play the
When I go to quicktime and try to open the file I was downloading, a message says: "QuickTime cannot open the file: a necessary data reference could not be resolved (-2000)" If it doesn't, your only option is to delete the file and start over. Thanks.
I checked permissions of the files themselves and they are the same as the other ones which played fine.
Video should be smaller than 600mb/5 minutes Photo should be smaller than 5mb Video should be smaller than 600mb/5 minutesPhoto should be smaller than 5mb Related Questions How to fix error VLAN has a reputation for playing almost anything, even on messed-up systems: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ Source(s): Dr. Board index The team • Delete all board cookies • All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ] Powered by phpBB Forum Software © phpBB Group Skip navigationSign in0Search Yes, my password is: Forgot your password?
Please help 07-04-2008, 10:43 PM #2 nellyhoose Freshman Lounger Join Date: Jul 2008 Posts: 4 permalink I did find a temp fix on another forum. iLounge is © 2001 - 2016 iLounge, Inc. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ and Forum Policy. More about the author iPod, iPhone, iPad, iTunes, Apple TV, Mac, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Register Now! It's just seems to affect certain .mov's, not all of them.I just tried installing the previous version of After Effects, and I'm getting the same results. I checked permissions of the files themselves and they are the same as the other ones which played fine. " Yeah, I would assume that's it's something on your XSAN. All Rights Reserved.