Pstools Psexec Error Code 1
Hot Network Questions What kind of bugs do "goto" statements lead to? Can I use my client's GPL software? I'm trying: Code: psexec \\servername simsbac.bat and im getting: Code: simsbac.bat exited on servername with error code 1. Both users are member in the local admin group of server1. have a peek here
Pstools Psexec Examples
Use task manager or Process Explorer in order to find out the sessionID, please.HTH,SvenBomwollen SvenBomwollen Members Profile Send Private Message Find Members Posts Add to Buddy List Senior Member Joined: 29 Forum Home > Sysinternals Utilities > PsTools New Posts FAQ Search Events Register Login Error code 1 when using psexec Post Reply Author Message Topic Search Topic OptionsPost ReplyCreate Might have something to do with not waiting for a response that's causing nothing to happen. Example: exit Explanation: You will get a "return code 1".
- Enter the password (enter) Once connected to the remote machine do this: cd z:\folder1\folder2 (enter) execute.bat (enter) BTW - if you run either of these with the /s switch (not a
- This is because when you connect to the target computer with integrated security, the target computer then tries to connect to a different network location but doesn't have network access because
- Here's the command: psexec.exe \\192.168.1.7 -u "mydomain\administrator" -i -c nircmd.exe savescreenshot "c:\shot.png" When I try it I get "CMD exited on (remote PC) with error code 0." I also get this error when
- Non payment on (Phone) Handset Lease Where's the 0xBEEF?
- I hope this helps. -Doug Posted 3 years ago # veix Member Thank you for long explanation, and it did help (if you said you have not changed the code).
- Non payment on (Phone) Handset Lease Next number in sequence, understand the 1st mistake to avoid the 2nd What is the purpose of diodes in flip-dot displays?
- Mathematics tenure-track committees: Mathjobs question What stops messenger RNA from binding to itself?
What's the difference between `su -` and `su --login`? Otherwise, the next time it happens, we'll probably reconfigure our current work to run as a service on the servers themselves. Since the folder resides at Z:\folder1\folder2\execute.bat the following should be understood about the Z drive. What do you call this kind of door lock?
Will investigate using the different options and see if adding any of them will make a difference. –slizorn Jul 9 '14 at 12:55 | show 1 more comment Your Answer Psexec Error Codes The following seems to have done the trick for me: "C:\Temp\PSTools\PsExec.exe" -accepteula \\ukvc-miu29-12 cmd /c "\\ukvc-miu29-12\c$\Jenkins\test.bat" However now, it appear that though it seems to have run successfully, nothing has happened. with psexec cmd instead of psexec \\target cmd). net helpmsg 128 gives "There are no child processes to wait for.", so this makes me think it's failing to wait for the child because there isn't one.
Psexec Exited With Error Code 1
How do I translate "hate speech"? http://vealcine.com/error-code/psexec-with-error-code-1603.php Thanks! –RawFocus Jul 23 '14 at 11:43 add a comment| Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign windows-server-2003 pstools share|improve this question asked Jun 27 '14 at 18:14 laindir 1064 1 Not a fix, per se, but a workaround possibility... Can Feudalism Endure Advanced Agricultural Techniques? What Is Psexec Error Code 1
The command looks like: psexec.exe -u domain\user2 -ppwd explorer /select,\\server1\c$\ and returns an error code 1. Any idead Friday, June 03, 2011 9:20 AM Reply | Quote Answers 0 Sign in to vote Hello, make sure that you use an elevated command prompt or run it with Username Password Remember me Search: BatchPatch Forum » BatchPatch Support Forum BAT files Error code: 1 (7 posts) (2 voices) Started 3 years ago by veix Latest reply from doug veix Check This Out Passwords are NO LONGER sent in clear text, which is very cool.
Follow me... Cmd Exited With Error Code BatchPatch will reach out to the network share and get the .bat file, and then BatchPatch will copy that .bat file to the target computer and execute it. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Jenkins/Psexec - Error code 1 when I try to run a batch file on a virtual machine up vote 0 down vote
What stops messenger RNA from binding to itself?
Today I also use key "-s" and it still works with BatchPatch also. But, nevertheless, the explorer is not shown. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Here's how it works: Anybody can ask a question Anybody can answer The best answers are voted up and rise to the Cmd Exited With Error Code 1 Psexec HOWEVER, as I suggested in the previous posting, you can use BatchPatch's "Patch Deployment" feature, which will do exactly what you want and will NOT require alternate credentials.
Why is AT&T's stock price declining, during the days that they announced the acquisition of Time Warner inc.? Setting the ERRORLEVEL has no effect. dlemaster Members Profile Send Private Message Find Members Posts Add to Buddy List Newbie Joined: 20 January 2010 Status: Offline Points: 9 Post Options Post Reply Quotedlemaster Report Post Thanks(0) TECHNOLOGY IN THIS DISCUSSION Join the Community!
Many thanks in advance. The time now is 11:25 PM.